Saturday, November 24, 2012

Open Heavens 2012-25 November-IT SHALL COME TO PASS


Pst. E.A. Adeboye 25 November

IT SHALL COME TO PASS

Memorise: For to him that is joined to all the living there is nope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. Ecclesiastes 9:4

Read: Romans 4:20-21

Many years ago, while I was still struggling to pay my school fees, an old man met me and said: "One day, you will travel abroad as often as a woman goes to the market". I looked at him and received it. "Yes sir, thank you". Although it appeared too incredible to me then but today, I spend more time abroad than I do in Nigeria. I prophesy into your life that every good prophesy concerning your life will come to pass, no matter how incredible they are. After a promise, there might be some delay but as you wait patiently maintaining your right-standing with God, you will experience the joy of fulfilment.

I  have personally benefited from this. There were several prophecies concerning the work the Lord had given me to do when I newly became the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. On the 24th of December, 1974 at Orimolusin College, Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State (South-West Nigeria), the Lord said to me that He was going to build me a great army which I would lead into the battle. But in 1981 when I assumed office as the General Overseer, the entire membership of the Redeemed Christian Church of God was below 1000. To actualise that promise, I  prayed,  fasted,  held  special programmes every month. I also conducted seminars and outreaches which people attended but left immediately the programme was over. I later travelled to some other places but I did not see it, so I kept asking: "Where is the great army?" Suddenly, the turning point came and here we are today. 2 Corinthians 1:20 says God's promises are Yes and Amen in Christ. Hold on to that promise the Lord has made to you because in due season, He will bring it to pass. Ecclesiastes 9:4 says as long as you are alive there is hope. As long as God is on your side, no matter the opposition, hindrance or difficulty, you will reach where the Lord is taking you to. The God who has been bringing His promises to pass in my life will also fulfil His promises in yours as long as you stand in the place of holiness, obedience and faith.



KEY POINT
It may not follow your expectations and time, however, God's promises will surety come to pass.

1 comment: